- Comfort Plus Bareback Pad (Intrepid)
Comfort Plus Bareback Pad (Intrepid)
- Weight is just under three pounds
- Length from the 3" cut back head to cantle is 21 3/4"
- Drop: 16" (From center seam to the lowest point on either side) Overall width 32"
- Length of girth from base of buckle tongue to base of buckle tongue is 22"
- Each girth strap is 15" from top hole to the bottom hole.
- There are two Dee rings at the pommel that can be used for a hand hold, a breastplate or as a place to attach supplies. They are large enough for multiple use at one time.
- There are two Dee rings at the cantle for supplies or for the attachment of the optional saddle bag which is sold separately.
- Open weave non slip material covering the bottom helps to keep the pad in place while still allow for passage of air.
- A good layer of foam between the non slip material on the bottom and the upper surface affords comfort for both horse and rider.
- There are two materials covering the upper surface. There is a plush velour directly under the rider's seat for softness and a micro fiber under the leg for a little added grip.